"I am a voice shouting in the wilderness, Clear the way for the LORD's coming!'"



Many friends and family have asked how they can help support us. If you feel led to give please click the button below.


Thursday, November 18, 2010



Sometimes when we are doing the will of the Father, we don't understand what it is he is trying to teach us. Sometimes it is a longer lesson than we had expected. Often he does not reveal his will till we feel like we cannot go on any longer and we become desperate for him to rescue us. The good thing is that he does rescue us. Just at the right time. We may not ever know why he tarries or sometimes we find out as time goes on and we say, "Aha, that is why he wanted me to go here and wait there or take this road to go all the way over here!" Many times it doesn't make sense until we see the whole picture. We must not get discouraged though when he will not let us see the whole picture. It usually means there is something amazing in store. A lesson that will take us to new heights in our faith. A lesson that will bring us even closer to his throne. Just TRUST and OBEY for there is no other way! When we do not have a clear direction we just have to keep doing what it is he told us to do at first until he gives us something else to do. He knows exactly how much we can handle and he has ordered our steps according to his purposes.
I am so thankful for the strength the Most High God gives me each day. I praise him for everything he does for me, even when I am weak because I know he works best in our weaknesses. I am thankful for the trials we experience because I know that they will make us perfect and complete and when it is time for us to go home, when the work he started in us is finished, and his purpose for our lives here on earth have been fulfilled, we will then be ready for the Glory he has for us in heaven. I would so love to go home and be with my savior today but I know that the workers are few and there is still work to be done. There are more seeds to be planted and watered until the harvest. So I put all my hope in the Most High God as I travel through this life as an alien to this world, knowing fully that he always provides for me and my true home is not on this earth but in heaven with my Saviour Y'shua! We are here for such a short time compared to eternity. We are but passing through this life to get to the next, and the most important thing for anyone to know while here is their creator. Not just to know of him, but to have a relationship with him. To commune with him daily. It is my greatest hope that every person put in my path will know the Lord Y'shua. He is truly the way, the truth, and the life!! Forever and ever! Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Eph 3:9 - "To make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in GOD(Father,Creator) WHO created all things by Y'shua The Messiah."

    Rev 3:14 - "Unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, "These things the Amen says, The Faithful and True Witness(The Messiah), the beginning of The Creation of GOD(Father,Creator)."

    ReplyDelete