"I am a voice shouting in the wilderness, Clear the way for the LORD's coming!'"



Many friends and family have asked how they can help support us. If you feel led to give please click the button below.


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Pics from the ADT
























































































































































































































































Hi All~ This is Jeff's sister, I have recently received a full scan disk of pics from Jeff and Kristin. Most pics can be identified in previous blogs, while others I am not exactly sure of the details..... hopefully Jeff and Kristin can add a post and identify some areas or specifics.... here goes! I just wanted to say how touched I am by all the LOVE being poured out in response to this life changing journey that God has called Jeff and Kristin to. There are so many stories of lives changed and prayers answered and blessing abound. I know a lot of you following this blog have been so positively changed. I just encourage you to share this blog with anyone you can and ask them to do the same. God has a perfect plan for all of us and each of us are here to touch lives... sometimes with a simple kind word or smile... sometimes with sharing a testimony. I encourage you all to listen to that voice when you are called to do something for someone else... you never know how far the ripple effect will travel. I love you, Jeff and Kristin and I thank God that you are on this journey. Stay focused and keep your eyes on God. Your travel is literally changing lives. Take comfort, for your strength comes from the Lord.
Love, Jen


A verse that has been on my mind:Matthew 28; 16-20


16 The the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

















No comments:

Post a Comment